First Impression (Summer 2014) : Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (9.4/10)


~Synopsis~

Sakura Chiyo confesses to her crush, Nozaki-kun, but he mistakes her as a fan! Unable to convey her feelings, what happens when he invites her to his house? Find out in this hilarious series!

~Information~

Type: TV
Episodes: 12
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Jul 7, 2014 to ?
Producers: TV Tokyo, Doga Kobo, Media Factory
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Shounen
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

~My First Impression~

I know I'm a little late on this. Two episodes are out already and I have watched both of them. This season is full of great slice of life. The story is about an oblivious mangaka, about a girl in love, and above all about some strangely stupid other characters. I recommend it as a light watch. Reminds me of the same feeling I had with Mangaka to Assistant San last season. But I think this new anime is even better. Recommended to those who loves to lough alone when watching a hilarious anime. 

Animation: 10/10
Sound: 9/10
Story Concept: 10/10
Romance: 8/10
Comedy: 9/10
Character Design: 10/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »