First Impression (Spring 2014) : Majin Bone




The new season has started. In my previous post I talked about the anime I'm looking forward to. But that doesn't mean I won't watch the other ones. I will give you my first impression on these new anime as I go along with them. First in this is Majin Bone.


Synopsis: 

Anime adaptation of Majin Bone, a digital card game project.

Source: MyAnimeList


My First Impression: 

Well, I can't say the concept is unique. To me it felt like a bad hybrid of Guyver, Star Driver and Power Rangers. The animation is pretty old school, feels like from 80s. Not much of character details. The armor suits are not impressive. The jokes are not funny. Even the girls on the magazines are not sexy. I don't know how it will turn out in it's future episodes, but I have already lost my interest. I'm not gonna follow this series anymore. Here are my ratings from the first episode.

Animation: 4/10
Sound: 3/10
Action: 4/10
Character Design: 6/10
Story Concept: 3/10
Enjoyment: 1/10

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »